At Ola Properties we strive to give you, our guest, an Oahu vacation experience second to none. See below for some of our frequently asked questions or we're available to answer any of your less frequently asked questions as well!
Who do I call if I have a problem with my stay?
- Our local office is open Monday thru Fridays 9am – 5pm and located in Kapolei. We can help enhance your stay or answer any questions you have. Call us via phone at (808) 726-2878 or email us at CustomerService@OlaProperties.com
- If you call us after hours someone will take your contact information and forward it to a member of our staff who will return your call.
How often are villas cleaned?
- Your villa is cleaned once, after you leave
- You can arrange for a mid-stay cleaning, or daily cleaning for an additional charge.
How much cleaning am I expected to do before I check-out?
- A check-out cleaning is included in the amounts that you paid. We do request dirty dishes be placed in the dish washer before you leave.
- If you are staying in a Residential Community we request that you place your linen and towels in the washer before you leave.
What is included in my villa vacation rental?
- If you provide us with your contact information and flight information we schedule someone to escort you to your unit.
- Parking, internet and cable is all included.
What are some of the fees that I can expect to pay?
- Electricity in all properties except the Beach Villas
- Reservations Fee
- Loss / Damage Waiver
What are the different taxes I can expect to pay?
- General Excise Tax is 4.17%
- Transient Accommodation Tax is 9.25%
What is Ola Properties' cancellation policy?
- If you cancel 31 days, or more, prior to arrival we will issue a full refund (less Admin Fees)
- At 30-Days prior to arrival no refunds will be issued
Should I purchase Travel Insurance?
- Travel Insurance will help you get a refund when you have to cancel due to specific types of emergencies.
- Our Travel Insurance will cover you from the time you leave you house (on the way to your vacation) until the time you arrive at one of our properties.
When will I receive Arrival Instructions and the property address?
- If you give us your contact information and flight information someone will meet you to show you around, then escort you to your room. They will show you around your room, answer any questions you might have, and even give you some secrets and tips on your area.
- Your Arrival Instructions will be emailed to you at 10-days prior to arrival, so make sure we have your email address. If you don't receive your arrival instructions contact us immediately.
- On most occasions an Ola Properties Representative will contact you to set up an appointment to meet with you when you arrive at the property.
Can I get a discount? Is the price negotiable?
- The best way to find out about our discounts and promotions is to sign up for our Newsletters. You will have access to the best discounts available.
What are the benefits of a Vacation Villa?
- There are no hotels in Makaha, so the best way to enjoy a peaceful, oceanfront retreat is to book a Vacation Villa.
- In Ko Olina there is a luxury hotel (Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina), a timeshare property (Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club), a mixed use property (Aulani – A Disney Resort), and a luxury condominium (Beach Villas at Ko Olina). The Beach Villas have 2- and 3- bedroom luxury condos, and are considered “DIY”, making pricing for a family of four rather affordable.
- Off beach communities in Ko Olina are either gated or not, but all are considered upscale or luxury. These properties are perfect for an extended stay or for corporate bookings.
How is Ola Properties different from other property managers in Ko Olina Resort?
- Ola Properties takes extra effort to create a vacation experience for you. We connect ourselves to companies and vendors to create conveniences at your fingertips.
- Help you arrange for Transportation
- Help you to enhance your stay
- Grocery Delivery
- Senior Amenities
- Baby Amenities
- Romance Amenities
- Book your Activities
- Arrange for unique opportunities to meet travel needs: