“From the moment you set foot upon our 12 oceanfront acres, you’re our special guest and treated to the finest Hawaii has to offer.”
Immerse Yourself in Hawaiian Culture
Live Hawaiian music sets the festive mood of the evening. Casually stroll through the Hawaiian village and learn the arts and crafts of the islands or test your skills at our Hawaiian games.
After the delightful Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the beach and learn the traditional net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Witness the pageantry of the royal court procession and the time-honored techniques of underground oven cooking at the Imu Ceremony.
The evening continues with a feast in the company of friends, old and new. Bring your appetite to fully enjoy Paradise Cove's extensive menu which tastefully blends the best of traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites, and continental cuisine.
With a spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, their award-winning performers will entertain and amaze you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia at the incomparable Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
Enjoy an unforgettable evening of fun activities, delicious island cuisine and spectacular entertainment at Hawaii's Best Luau!
Paradise Cove's Deluxe Luau Package
Paradise Cove's Deluxe Luau Package offers extraordinary service and unrivaled entertainment.
- Optional Transportation available for an additional fee
- Fresh Flower Lei Greeting or Kukui Nut Lei Greeting upon Arrival
- Mai Tai Greeting Cove Card ($24 Adults / $18 Child)
- Deluxe Seating
- Hawaiian Luau Menu
- Table Service (Versus Buffet)
- Arts & Crafts Demonstrations
- Hawaiian Storytelling
- Games of Skill and Daring in the Hawaiian Village
- Shower of Flowers
- Hukilau on the Beach
- Royal Court Procession
- Imu Ceremony
- Paradise Cove Extravaganza
- Souvenir Arrival Photograph (One Per Person)
- Souvenir Gift from Paradise Cove