Ko Olina Golf Club & Other West Oahu Courses
Ko Olina Golf Club, home of the LPGA LOTTE Championship by Hershey, is Ko Olina Resort's pride. Designed by the renowned course architect Ted Robinson, this course has been named Golf Digest's "Top 75 Resort Courses in the US", Star Advertiser's "Best Golf Course in Hawaii", Association of Golf Merchandiser's "Best 100 Golf Shops in the US", Hawaii Magazine's "Best Golf Course in Hawaii", Play Golf America's "Top 100 Performers", and Honolulu Advertiser's "Best of the Best Award for the #1 Golf Course on Oahu".
- TaylorMade Golf Clubs can be rented at $55. These clubs feel brand new, as they are actually replaced bi-annually.
- Golf Academy offers a variety of classes from private to (small) group, from the curious to the professional, and even have an established clinic for kids.
- Driving range has both natural grass and artificial turf
- Dedicated short game area with bunkers and chipping areas
- Challenging practice green
Other Courses in the area range from Municipal (public) courses like Ewa Villages Golf Course and West Loch Golf Course, Semi-Private courses like Kapolei Golf Course and Waikile Country Club, Military courses like Barbers Point Golf Course and Navy Marine Golf Course, and Private courses like Hoakalei Country Club and Oahu Country Club.